Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No No No


It seems as though the brilliant minds over at Harper's Bazaar decided to take a day off and allow Lindsay Lohan's face to usurp every inch of the cover. This picture might not truly convey how intense the cover is, but if you happen upon it in the aisles of your local grocery store, you will truly understand why I was frightened of it. It's not only the sheer size of her face but also the look she's giving. Kind of like a "If I had any energy left in me, I would devote it to sucking the life out of anything around me." Perhaps I'm reading too much into it. I admit that I haven't had the time to take a peek inside the magazine yet, but I'm perfectly content on judging first impressions. Especially this one since it'll be the sole source of all my nightmares this month.

No comments: